Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday!

Unfortunately, I'm not participating in black friday festivities due to the fact that I have a bunch of homework I need to get done!
I hope y'all had a splendid Thanksgiving. I know I did. I feel like it was very loud and hektic but it was fun. Here are a few pictures!

To be honest, I'm rather excited to go back to school and hang out with my boyfriend and just chillax. I feel like here I have so much stuff do Monday, I can't just chill out! I have two papers and a game board to make all for my Literacy 1 class! It really stinks but oh well. 
I'm getting rather excited for the Christmas season though! Finally can listen to Christmas music and it will be socially acceptable.
I hope everyone who reads this (which is no one I'm pretty sure I'm writing to myself) has a very happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment