Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter 2013

Today is the first day of winter quarter 2013. It is different having to write 2013 instead of 2012. Also, it's the first year since 1987 that none of the numbers are repeated!
My first class, philosophy 201, went well. Seems like it will be a lot of online work, but that is all. It was funny because my professor walked into class and wrote "Physics 384 Quantum Mechanics" on the board, and a girl stood up and started to leave. Then he said "Just kidding!" It was funny, everyone was looking around seeing if anyone was getting up because no one was sure if he was kidding or not. I was sure I had the right room though. 
My EFC 210 class has A LOT of things I need to do for my major. I'm actually kind of scared!
As for EDLT 321, I think I'll enjoy it. A lot of reading, but mostly books like I've listed below!
I also picked up some of my books, the small ones mostly for my literacy II class. Some are like "Where the Wild Things Are" and "The Lightning Thief " I'm actually rather excited to read these since I haven't yet!
As for being home for the holidays, it was nice. Pretty busy actually, so I feel like it went by really fast. I volunteered in Ms. Lewellen's classroom for almost two weeks, then after that I went out a couple times with my friends and met some new friends too! Overall, I'd say it was a really good break. I can't wait to go home for summer though, I really hope I have a good time. My Dad wants me to get a job, I want one too because I need the money, but I also want to have a really fun summer. I mean, after all I am getting old! Crazy to believe that I'll be 20 in the summer, and graduate college when I am 21... HOPEFULLY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment