Wednesday, March 20, 2013

School, Cows, and Books!

Well hello, I do say it has been a while since I have last posted anything.
As of now, I am on Spring Break. It has been raining all except the day I came home. That is okay though, I don't mind the rain. My classes and finals went well. I got all A's and one B. I'm hoping to make the Dean's List again. I did last spring, but not this fall. I didn't get to sign up for any special education courses this quarter, so I'm kind of angry. I did get into a few elementary education classes and then I am also taking my last gen ed class. I should have a lot more free time, so I am REALLY looking forward to a nice spring in Ellensburg!
My Dad picked me up when I got home last Friday. He took me directly to a place where I can get an application for a job. I really want and need a job. I am looking forward to having money so I can afford college and the things that come with it!
Three of our mommacows have had babies! Two black and white ones (NOT like dairy cows) and one brown and white one. A black and white one is named "Punchie" because she has a black eye. The calves are way too cute. The picture is of the brown one, the oldest, born about a week ago. The next picture is of my dad (poppabear) and our cow, Zebu. The Dad to all of the calves born recently.
The past couple days I have been helping and observing the classroom my mom works in. It is called "Partner's In Transition" or PIT. It's really a cool program, the students are ages 18-21 and they volunteer at the places that they call their jobs. Places like a hair salon, the community center where food is donated, and a few other places. They also get groceries, and get to go on fun field trips! I wanted to see what my mom really does for her job. It seems like nothing (not to dis on her job) all she does is watch over the students do their work. It's rather interesting, seems like something I'd like to get into.
Even though I love being home for spring break, I'm slightly excited to go back to school. I DO love it here. The homey feel along with my pets and friends, but it feels so weird not having any homework to do. I don't like it almost. :| TOO lazy and TOO relaxing here. I do enjoy the rain.
OH ALSO, I watched Breaking Dawn part 2 yesterday. OH MY WORD. I can't even explain. Such a fantastic movie. So well done. BY FAR my favorite. Real acting, real words, it was just way to great to explain, I can't even do it. SUCH A TWIST. Good lord. If you have not seen it, you must.
I checked out a few books today. I have been reading the Harry Potter series, I am on book two. The books I checked out from the Woodland Public Library today were The Pig Did It by Joseph CaldwellDown The Mysterly River by Bill Willingham, and The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey. I didn't realize the last one was a sequel to a book. That's okay though, it is also an audiobook so maybe I can just go with it!
Well that is all I have to say for now, I better start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment